Oh dear, sorry to hear that, I hope you manage to get it fixed. I dont know what I would do if I was completely without the net. That's why i got myself another machine.

I love this little netbook though, its been amazing.

John.

Rowan Berkeley wrote:
Boy, do I know that feeling :-) At least you have access to another
machine that is still online. The real killer is being stranded offline
completely.