Quoting John <jake...@sky.com>:

      Ok, thank you. I will let you know. I just did esc. and that last
option doesnt seem to be there, I did try to take a picture, its a bit
blurred, of what i have on that screen, how can I add it here? Does
this accept attachments?

John

John

Harry Rickards wrote:

> When you turn on your netbook, there should be an Acer BIos screen
> that flashes up, maybe saying something about Acer. When this has
> gone away, try repeatedly pressing esc, until you get a menu. Using
> the down key, navigate to the last option that isn't 'Safe Mode'
and
> isn't 'Memtest'. If it was a kernel update, this should fix it for
> that boot. If it does work, reply an we'll give you some help
> editing the GRUB menu.lstHarryOn 17 Mar 2009, at 00:22, John
> <jake...@sky.com> wrote:
>
> > For some reason, my Acer One Netbook, running Ubuntu 2.24.1which
> is
> > kind of confusing, since I thought it was supposed to be an eee
> pc
> > version. I have this feeling, last night, there was an update,
> which
> > I installed, and its today I cant connect via the network. I dont
> > have a clue what has happened to the eeepc installation.Please
> can
> > somebody help me please? I just have no clue about what has
> happened
> > here.Thank youJohn-- ubuntu-uk@lists.ubuntu.com
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/

It should do, just send them as you usually do to send an email.

Harry