Harry Rickards wrote:
Quoting John <jake...@sky.com>:

      Ok, thank you. I will let you know. I just did esc. and that last
option doesnt seem to be there, I did try to take a picture, its a bit
blurred, of what i have on that screen, how can I add it here? Does
this accept attachments?

John

John

Harry Rickards wrote:

When you turn on your netbook, there should be an Acer BIos screen
that flashes up, maybe saying something about Acer. When this has
gone away, try repeatedly pressing esc, until you get a menu. Using
the down key, navigate to the last option that isn't 'Safe Mode'

and

isn't 'Memtest'. If it was a kernel update, this should fix it for
that boot. If it does work, reply an we'll give you some help
editing the GRUB menu.lstHarryOn 17 Mar 2009, at 00:22, John