Count me in as well. Lol

On 9 Dec 2009 20:30, "Ronnie Tucker" <ron...@ronnietucker.co.uk> wrote:

Rob Beard wrote:

> Ronnie Tucker wrote: > >> I'm quite interested in getting a Revo too since
my original Xbox is,...
Yep, got Ubuntu 9.10 on my desktop machine, so hopefully I can FTP/Samba
files across, either way - I'm getting one, sod it.  :D

>> Oh, and does the Revo come with a keyboard and mouse? And what about a >>
monitor cable, for h...
 From what I've read on eBuyer forum posts, the Revo comes WITH a
keyboard and mouse, which makes it even more of a bargain!  :D

I'll buy an HDMI > DVI cable to hook the Revo to my TV.

Now if I could find a remote for it...
(eBuyer don't have any PS3 remote controls in stock)

>> Thanks for reading, no thanks for possibly costing me £150 :D >> > > LOL,
I've been holdin...
Go on, just buy one. Tell the wife I said it was OK  ;P

Thanks!

-- Ronnie Tucker ron...@ronnietucker.co.uk http://RonnieTucker.co.ukTWITTER:
twitter.com/ronniet...