On 02/12/11 14:08, Matthew Daubney wrote:
On 2 December 2011 14:04, Gareth France<gareth.fra...@gmail.com>  wrote:
There NEEDS to be a quick response, even if that response is 'you have to
subscribe', 'you have to upgrade', 'you're supposed to look there'! The lack
of replies from Canonical is causing me major headaches.
  <snip old replies>

Welcome to the business world :) I get this with suppliers everywhere,
from Supermicro to Myricom to Areca to Intel to Hitachi to Quantum and
so on and so forth. It's not something that ever surprises me.

-Matt Daubney

But that doesnt meant to say it should be the same with Ubuntu, and if we are talking about Apple, I have had a few problems with apple recently, and got things done within hours.......I know now why apple charges so much, their after sales support is amazing.........