Guys...
This discussion, though only 2 hours old, is now 10 pages long.  So
please read the following as attempts to put water on the fire, not
more wood.

I could have mis-read this, but I believe we're discussing the
existence of ONE SINGLE LINK in the "menu" portion of the wiki which
gets transcluded onto many other pages.

>From a layout perspective, there's no problem adding another link (or
2) in that section; it currently has only 3 lines while one neighbor
has four and another has five.

I look at the current "Get Involved" choices - "Projects" and "IRC
Meetings" and find that lacking.

I feel a page which identifies how people might locate local LUGS and
other resources where they might find Ubunteros in attendance would be
a good thing.

Thanks for listening,
-Paul
http://reiber.org