To: Owor Kipenji <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Brother Kipengi,

Let me with trepidation throw in my one cents' worth about
this feudalism in our land; for as you may know, rationality
and feudalism are most inimical.

So to start, Who really restored feudalism in Uganda?

For me I have always applauded mu7 for telling us that if
we don't want to be enslaved we should cease to be stupid.

I remember the late Col. Sserwanga-Lwanga, Major Gen. David
Tinyefunza, and many members of the High Command then
rejecting this sommersaulting back into time.

May be we should recall what Museveni's answer to them then.

Yes, if we listened to mu7 about escaping being enslaved we
should recall what he told them. I hope we can recall.

That Mutebi is telling an outright lie about mu7 restoring feudalism
goes without saying. What would the guy say, otherwise?

Some cynics here in N. America have some bizarre advice to women:-

That in case you are being raped why not sit back, relax and enjoy it?

Again as Kaguta said, may be we dont deserve a country.
May be we deserve a slave camp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ivinicus factus sum veritabem diceus." ( I have become an enemy for speaking the truth ) St Paul!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mitayo Potosi

Thanks for your apologist attitudes and posturing as
if to say I never understood that the lady you now
want
to disenfranchise from Buganda said it.If all these
types of statements are considered in their totality
the fact still remains that restoration or giving of
the monarch should not be seen as a favour for which a
people whose livelihood and hence culture revolve
around should forever be grateful.We have to reach a
stage when we have to differentiate rights from
previledges in order to be able not to cheerlead
dictators calling them benovalent.That would indeed be
an oxymoron.
That is what I wanted to pass and I still stand by it.
Thanks.
Emirembe gibe nawe.
Kipenji.
Kipenji,