This is a place near my home.

It is a lie to say that this woman killed the husband "for less than a dollar".

Whoever tells you so either does not understand Luganda or is incapable
of reading.

This woman deserves all the support she can get.

one is always entitled to self defense.

The hardworking woman saves her shs 60,000 ( US$30 ) then she pays
for the windows, to protect the family against the night-cold.

The man demands US$0.60 for alcohol. Then he comes for more, and
starts beating the shit out of the woman, demanding even
more money.

The days when women were to be mistreated and that was accepted as culture
are over, guys.

Whoever has not got it in their thick heads will never get my sympathy if they
end up six-under, like this husband.

It is no use sitting here shouting against mu7 if at the same time we turn a blind
eye on injustices like these.