Yaobang,

Your assumption that Ugandanet is declining because
its infested with agenst of the Uganda Govt is absurd.

Ugandanet and its members are not worthy spying on.
Ugandanet has no impact at all on the Uganda political
landscape.

The weakness of Ugandanet is lack of people with
positive ideas and the tendency of recycling issues.
Nothing new happens on this forum. Its the same old
theme of anti Movement rhetoric. Even when its clear
to everybody that the Movement has made so much
progress in the country, Ugnetters think otherwise.

Its the negativity of Ugandanet members which is
killing this forum.

LM