Omwaami Kironde

I do not think you are being fair to state that you asked a question of what
one would do if a President of Uganda and no one dared to answer you. That
question was very important and I felt that it was worth responding to,
which I did. Mwaami Kironde, please let me remind your memory that it was
your very question that made me think that may be there is a way we can
discuss Uganda issues with out attacks from each camp. I started to post the
series of  "A New Real Government of Uganda" To me posting those series was
a hope that we can as Ugandans look on the problems we have in our nation
with out thinking in tribes or political colours. Let me ask you Mwaami
Kironde, On all postings I did, which one interested you or which one made
you feel we could amend? None.
And the only person who commented about those postings was Mwaami Kibuuka
and in passing. And he said "Mulindwa your suggestions are good, but we must
first get federal and then we will implement them" What was I supposed to do
next?

Kironde our nation is different, it is not a nation where citizens will
discuss anything for the sake of it. We discuss things that are important to
us as a tribe and as a region. And to use my friend Matek's words, we have
lost the word nation. And it does not only stop there, we make decisions
based on our regions and on our tribes. Last night I was stating here that
although Museveni was very public that he hated Baganda, there fore he
recruited all the Rwandees Bapakasi, Baganda supported him for he promised
to give them the kingdom back. Baganda never supported Museveni for he will
change Uganda but for he has promised to give us and the operative word here
being US our kingdom. That is how narrow we are. The fact that some few
Baganda thought that Federalism means Mutebi will be Uganda's next
president, they went so far to establish a Fedenet. Now you tell me this, if
you are worried about Uganda and you are looking for a solution, why can't
you discuss it on Ugandanet? Why do you want a separate and private forum to
discuss a very important national issue?? And that national issue as
discussed you decide to eliminate some Ugandans from it?

I will give you the answer, for we are now used to a single fact. Get a few
mis informed Ugandans, Ugandans who are not critical and you will get what
Museveni got in Buganda and it works. For you should wonder, the people you
are eliminating from the Fednet are still Ugandans and are going to be in
Uganda when you put this lame programme in the country, then what?

The affairs of our nation have been so messed up that you need a permit to
talk about any body. Look on your posting "This has turned into Obote _Yekka
discussion where people are expected to praise Obote and if you dare say
anything negative about UPC or Obote, you are automatically a Museveni spy
and that you killed people in Luwero" You know that is a very interesting
statement, and I will ask, when did it turn? For you see I saw Ugandanet
running way back and I refused to join it for all that was on was Obote is
bad, and that was in the early 80's. I happen to be a person who believed
that we have a huge problem in Uganda, Obote no Obote and it must be faced.
So I forgive my self for Ugandanet was not a part of a solution. It is
interesting that you have just seen Obote's name coming on Ugandanet, when I
have decided to take this issue head on, that the problem is not Obote but
the Baganda gun ragging  thieves who are murdering and raping our people.
And before you attack me, yes I said Baganda. Not true? Just wait let
Museveni leave office then you see what mob justice does in Uganda. In
Buganda and by Baganda on Baganda.

But let us go on your thesis of being productive and we are discussing
issues that are not attacking any political party or the movement.

Yes late last year I went to Europe, and in the many countries I visited was
UK, I came back and posted a piece concerning the improvement of the
shipping of Uganda Matooke. This was not a political posting, I attacked no
body, I did not blame/praise the movement neither did I blame/praise Obote.
It was purely a posting regarding how can we do better?
Mwaami Kironde, how many Ugandans responded to that posting? How many were
available to discuss it? You do not know? It was only one and it was you,
for you attacked it and you laughed at me for I was so silly that I thought
that kagwoogwa was bad to use. And you stated that we are okay and doing
good. And you are complaining today?

Look here my friend, there is a term I have been putting out there for some
time "Critical thinking" for I thought we as Ugandans can ask our selves
what it means. If I were to post a heading today that Buganda is going to
take Kampala, many Ugandans will start to post. But why? For anything in
Uganda as long as it has anything to make Buganda powerful up on the rest of
the nation, then it becomes a topic and a hot topic on Ugandanet. that is
what we have been doing and what we look for very dearly. You tell me any
topic that is about developing Uganda as "a nation" that has ever been
discussed? I have a million regarding Buganda taking Kampala. NRM right now
has a lot of shit, Murdering Ugandans, Safe houses on and on, and Ugandans
are getting tired. But you wait museveni is going to put some function on
Mutebi and all Baganda will be on the streets rejoicing.

Mwaami Kironde if you were the president of our country effective march one,
what would you do?
"With Yoweri Museveni Uganda is in Anarchy"
             Le groupe de transmission de Mulindwas
" avec Yoweri Museveni, Ouganda est dans anarchy "