Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 3:24 AM
Subject: [Ugandacom] "Federation the answer for Uganda" by Prof. Bukenya ( 1st May, 2002)

Yaobanga
It as well depends on what level Dr. Kigongo considers Ugandanet to be
running. For I fully well remember the days when one would not post on
Ugandanet that there is a war in Northern Ugandan which is planed by Uganda
government to destroy Northern Uganda and to make sure that as many as
possible Northerners are dead. Surely there was a time when you would not
post that statement or you would be eaten alive. One would be attacked with
volleys of insults as you are one of people who would not say any thing on
Uganda which has been liberated.
Let us take a surgical look on his statement. Look here Ugandanet was a
forum which was based on one thing. Obote has cause all the problems we have
in our country. Now it is interesting for Obote has been in Zambia for as
long as we all remember and he has not said even a single word to plead or
encourage any war in Uganda. Results. Ugandans who had no aim of looking for
a real solution for Uganda's problem, and who were feeding on telling half
truths about Uganda's problems, ran out of gas for there was no way one
would point the violence in Uganda on UPC. For surely when I came on
Ugandanet it was Ugandans Vs Chris Opoka Vs GR Vs Akena Vs Matek on and on.
And the sermon was that Museveni is a man who has created a government which
has involved every body. Well but he has killed all of them. Ugandans would
not look that far, untill when the Kayiiras the Nkwangas the what not are
all killed. We lamented about the killing of Ugandans when they go to
Uganda, and it was called a lie untill when their own people were either
killed or them selves killed, they were not that critical.
Let us go further. The killing of Ugandans was based in Northern Uganda.
Ugandans on Ugandanet thought that the Movement government is killing
Northerners for it is true they are biological substances. Many bought the
Movement notion that Uganda's problem was Northerners Vs Southerners.
Uncritical thinking as many of them have now proved to be. Failed to
understand that Museveni and his movement, are just plain killers who will
go at all distance to stay in power. The killing machine reached Buganda and
Kampala in particular, now we can not blame this killing on UPC or on Konny,
it is surely NRM. Now when you have put all your eggs in one basket of
Museveni is a Messiah and things work out this way surely you keep quite.
Then we have another group which was participating on Ugandanet by
supporting NRM not because it is a good government, but for their people are
in government and in power. To these they did not care whether millions are
dead as long as their people are in Uganda government and holding important
places. A classic example is when Kiiza Besigye left Uganda, we lost
participation on Ugandanet of a particular tribe.
That is the danger of allowing your self to sing a song on a government
blindly. You remember hen it was illegal to post any thing against UPDF
going to attack Rwanda, many Ugandans felt it was a good action for we are
going to set Rwanda free, they did not know or want to accept that the war
in Rwanda was to kill as many Hutus as possible. Ugandans are not that
critical thinkers, that is why you see Museveni is always a step ahead of
them.

Those re some of so many factors why Ugandanet got a problem of low
attention, and the moment we grow up and understand that we can no longer
lie to Ugandans for it will hunt us in day light, then we can make
statements which we know we will repeat even the next day. But to state that
Ugandanet is dying for people were posting abusive and boring material? No
for evil will never out run goodness. The non boring material should have
over run that. Let us face the facts, you can no longer state that Uganda is
okay for Kasita Ffe Twebaka for that sleep has now moved on to Westerners
who were intended for it to start with. Let us get off this shot sightedness
and grow up.
"With Yoweri Museveni Uganda is in Anarchy"
             Le groupe de transmission de Mulindwas
" avec Yoweri Museveni, Ouganda est dans anarchy "