  From: ocii
  To: The First Virtual Network for friends of Uganda
  Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 9:49 PM
  Subject: Re: [Ugnet] MPs probe Museveni schools in Tanzania

  Mulindwa,

  Why are you so scared of the FDC than even the movement govt that is running
the country as we speak? And why are you scared shitfull of yourself of Kizza
Besigye, Samson Mande, and Mugisha Muntu than Mu7 and his NRA/M running the
country today? Do these people know something about you, you don't feel
comfortable about? Inquiring mind would like to know!

  If not then I don't see why you should be so scared of the FDC which by and
large is still under construction. Make sense to you? Everything that went
wrong in Uganda including the assassination of former Rwandan president was
diue to Mu7, who is the architect of it all. But you are instead attacking the
Mandes, to perpetuate Mu7 in power maybe?, who were themselves recruits of Mu7
the architect. Mulindwa you cannot be very smart! I pitty you.

  Ocii

  Edward Mulindwa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    And you expect Mugisha Muntu who was a commanding officer of UPDF as it was
burning Ugandans in Mukura to be on of the top leaders of FDC as these assets
are being confiscated. Then you expect Colonel Samson Mande who was commanding
in the North as the entire brigade 35 was murdered including their children and
wives to  start a party as FDC that will confiscate these assets. We have been
right in this position when the Luwero war was running and we were called
idiots for it is only Museveni that can remove Obote. Today the war of Uganda
has been again personalized to the name Yoweri Museveni.

    Ugandans have every right not to involve them selves into such madness.

    Em
    Toronto