Mulindwa please go to bed.

  If you don't see the flaws in your arguments, then there is something serious
to be questioned. If Besigye crafted the movement policies that have seen it
through 20 years now, why is it difficult for him, for the last ten or so
years, to craft policies that should have brought it, the NRA/M, down by now?

  Perhaps this "I am scared of FDC for if these people managed to craft the
Movement policies this good to be effective for twenty years, I surely would
vote for Museveni than Kiiza Besigye any time." in colour is what readers
should pay attention to, to understand a little more.

  You continued "And politics is never a profession, they have tried and
failed, some like Besgiye even stood twice and lost, let them move on." Are you
being serious? What opposition leadership in Uganda has tried and succeeded?
Tell us? Has the UPC leadership tried and succeeded? What about the DP; CP,
etc. Have they all tried and succeeded? Or, they have not tried at all maybe,
therefore they should be the only ones to be allowed to try on and on, while
Mulindwa votes for Museveni each time the Beigyes try?

  Mulindwa take such childish argument away and far.

  Then again you stated "Well if that is true why do you consider me not being
smart when I get bothered of not only Museveni but Colonel Samson Mande whose
name appears on the certificate of origin, as a buyer of the Missile that took
the plane down?"

  Simple: Because you don't understand what are being said. As simple as that.
Mulindwa, are you going to boot out every single Ugandan who work for the NRA/M
government? The fundamental question here is NOT who bought the missile; BUT
who ENGINEERED the entire scheme!! Get that and understand it clearly. It will
help.

  Ocii

Edward Mulindwa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      Ocii

  I am trying my best not to get entangled into your arguments for I have seen
them way long to burn my gas but let me respond to you as brief as I can.

  I am scared of FDC for if these people managed to craft the Movement policies
this good to be effective for twenty years, I surely would vote for Museveni
than Kiiza Besigye any time. And politics is never a profession, they have
tried and failed, some like Besgiye even stood twice and lost, let them move
on.  Second you state and I quote "Everything that went wrong in Uganda
including the assassination of former Rwandan president was diue to Mu7, who is
the architect of it all." End quote. Well if that is true why do you consider
me not being smart when I get bothered of not only Museveni but Colonel Samson
Mande whose name appears on the certificate of origin, as a buyer of the
Missile that took the plane down?

  I am going to bed.

  Em
  Toronto