ocii,

dont be on the offensive.

that style of writting usually tells a few things:

- you cannot relay your message eloquently in real life
  and choose to 'hide behind email'
- you fear to be challenged.
- you do not know how to win an argument peacefully.

either way, as Edward says, your abusive writting style tells much about
who you really are.

-ebm