ocii wrote thus on 13/07/2007 16:26:
> The problem again Mulindwa, you don't understand what are being
> said!!! Just butt out if you don't know what you are doing, that will
> caused you great damgage. I said there are systemic approach to
> everything; apparently you could not make head or tail out of it!!

Ocii, is it hard enough to explain your point without getting at people?

For example, one may also ask you to "butt out" if you cannot write
proper english and cannot use correct tenses. I am certain it would make
you reply using the same words as "butt out" or "tail out", but you
wouldn't have put your point across!

You have nothing to lose, and absolutely everything to gain by being polite.

-ebm