ekitibwa,

  You still have your tail between your legs; you haven't revealed your
identity! Lwakii? Excuse my limited luganda?

  There are differences in intelligent and informed debate, and mere ignorant
rant for the sake without clear understanding of the subject matter. Do
constitutions fall from manna??

  Such are idiotic arguments that I don't entertain, like Amin when chairing
the the Organization of Africa Unity. Advocating for attack on apartheid South
Africa, he opined, nay, commanded: "We must WENT and attack South Africa; yeah,
South Africa there"! Pointing to the direction of Europe instead!

  I don't claim supremo of being smart; am not, But certain arguments are just
plain stupid.

  Which brings me to ask, do we know how governments work? Even the federo some
of us are advocating for. It looks we have very limited knowledge of it!

  Ocii

ekitibwa kyabuganda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Oli mutufu mulindwa,
Ocii should stop abusing people in all forums. It seems the 1st vocabuaray that
comes out of him is the word 'stupid'. Please, Ocii, let us dicuss as adults
not malwa people. Webale.
Ekya Besigye's trips, the man is mobilising funds for FDC and that is a good
thing. The party does not have money. Mwe bana uganda who have money, please
help the party.

Edward Mulindwa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Patrick Otto

  Thank you for the good notes, I have made it a custom not to respond to Ocii
whether in Ugandanet, Ugandacom, Ugandans at heart or The first Virtual Net
work, as long as he uses abusive terms. And that is why I read this posting and
I deleted it and you cannot even see it in my response to your response. I have
maintained to him many times that in public communication we make far reaching
points with out being abusive. And of all people he full knows that any posting
or comment he makes with even a single abusive word, gets deleted and not
responded to.

  So this is almost a solved problem.

  EM
Toronto