On 1 May 2012, at 09:37, Thomas Mangin wrote:

>> IAABP (I Am A Bottom Poster - is this internet standard not applied on UKNOF?
>
> Assuming you are not trying to start a flamewar (hence why I am bottom
> posting), Modern clients organising mails by discussion/thread and hiding the
> part of the text already present in the previous mails in the thread make top
> posting easier to read than bottom posting and interleaved comments.

Steve asked why ... I gave him an answer most people in corporate,
non-technical environment are very happy with their Microsoft / Apple mail
client ... and see no issue with top posting.
I let you search the archive to see if I top or bottom post ...

Thomas

PS: please excuse the bottom post from my iPad, I can not be bothered with it
:p
NB: the list was too quiet, I am pleased to see that it is still so easy to get
people all fired up :D