Simon,
I'd be surprised if we point blank refused anything - we have worked with
several communities to build
capability - what we will refuse is something that makes a loss and sometimes
what the community can pay versus what we can add doesn't work. Things change
in terms of build constantly and a project that was once not feasible becomes
feasible then we will do it.

What I don't get how is it a kick in the teeth? Surely the community want good
services? If we come along and do that then the community gets what it wants?

What's the problem? And if your a company in this space competition exists -
you can't have it both ways!

Regards,
Neil