At 07:59 -0800 2002-03-14, Doug Ewell wrote:

>  > Since
>>  that time, three institutions in Norway and Finland helped fund a
>>  small project team to sort out characters needed to complete support
>>  for the Uralic Phonetic Alphabet (see
>  > http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc2/wg2/docs/n2419.pdf.)
>
>That document is password-protected.

It's not supposed to be!

>When I found it on your web site a few days ago and Acrobat asked me for
>the password, I assumed it was protected intentionally, as a new WG2
>policy.  But the fact that you included a link to it in your message
>suggests that it was accidental.

Some sort of error happened. I'll have to check my settings. Anyway
an unprotected version is now on my site at
http://www.evertype.com/standards/iso10646/pdf/n2419-upa.pdf and

Keld, please replace the current version with this one. It is in all
respects identical to the old one except that a password isn't needed
to open it.
--
Michael Everson *** Everson Typography *** http://www.evertype.com