At 11:47 -0800 2003-12-24, Elaine Keown wrote:

Michael, I have NO "master plan" for 2004 where this work on Aramaic unification (or near-unification) will be completed in a particular month, quarter, or even season.

Or not. It depends what kinds of criteria we select, or don't, and it's good to know that you aren't prioritizing that either.

In the meantime, if you *do* have contact with experts in Samaritan, could you inform Debbie Anderson of this. Samaritan is likely to be actionable in the shorter term rather than the longer, and is clearly a different script from Hebrew.
--
Michael Everson * * Everson Typography * * http://www.evertype.com