I am assuming that you have read, or intend to read the material
on the Unicode site page about proposals [1].  I think the obvious
name to propose for the symbol is ANARCHY.  ANARCHY certainly
is a distinct symbol but whether it merits encoding as a text character
will be in question unless its use in text can be shown.  Symbols in
general have a difficult time getting encoded, and with good reason.

If you can find evidence for use of this symbol as text, the most
appropriate block in my opinion would be Letterlike Symbols
U+2100 to U+214F if that block hasn't been filled by the time
ANARCHY gets approved. (There are only five unused
codepoints in that block as of Unicode 4.0  and two of those
have approved proposed characters tentatively assigned
to them.)  On the other hand, placing  ANARCHY in the Dingbats
block would certainly be appropriate according to the principles
of Anarchy, altho not according to those of Unicode.

[1] http://www.unicode.org/pending/proposals.html