At 01:26 +0200 2004-05-20, Philippe Verdy wrote:
I note also that the list of change (the HTML file in your archive) does not
include the change of orthograph in English names for consonnants with dots
below (such as malalayam). As this ISO-15924 standard should make the English
and French names unambiguous, their orthograph is important.

I understand that there are many problems with the online files; I made a comparison only with the plain-text files, and Malayalam was not spelled differently in that file, so I judged it irrelevant to the task of correcting the basic database.
--
Michael Everson * * Everson Typography * * http://www.evertype.com