At 03:28 +0200 2004-05-20, Philippe Verdy wrote:

It was in the previous list (see the online HTML table 2).

What does that refer to?

Who decides for the addition of scripts in ISO-15924?

The ISO 15924 RA-JAC.

I thought there was a separate technical commity and that you were just the bookkeeper of the decisions made by this sub-commitee.

With regard to Coptic, and the need to sort out the initial difficulties we are having, it seems prudent that I do what is necessary to correct faults. It is unlikely that the RA-JAC will object to this.

It can't be Unicode's UTC alone, as there are already codes for bibliographic references that are not (and will never) be encoded separately in Unicode,so I suppose that there are librarian or publishers members with which you have to discuss, independantly of the work of Unicode, which should only be the registrar for these codes. May be there's still no formal procedure, and for now the codes are maintainable without lots of administration.

Read the standard.

Do you want a script that generate HTML tables from the reference text file?

No. We will handle that in due course.

One final note: there's still a missing closing parenthese in a French name <<
latin (variante brisée >> for the Fraktur script.

I think that has been corrected by now. -- Michael Everson * * Everson Typography * * http://www.evertype.com