Darco and Tony, There is a way to be sure we are getting onto the same page...

YOU HAVE SAID THAT NO ONE IS EXCLUDED FROM THE PARK.
SO THERE SHOULD BE NO PROBLEM WITH CONSTITUTIONALLY GUARANTEED RIGHTS
(eg.): TO PEACEABLE ASSEMBLY TO PETITION FOR REDRESS OF GRIEVANCES, BEING
EXERCISED THEREIN?

On Apr 29, 2011, at 5:47 PM, Glenn Moyer wrote:

>> The department of Recreation works for the taxpayers and is required to
>> protect the rights of all citizens as directed by the US Constitution.

Not more than a couple days ago the Supreme Court by a (5-4) or ($-4) vote,
ignored the MAJOR body of definitions and precedents regarding CONTRACT LAW and
FRAUD by saying a company (AT&T) could exclude patrons of due process - in
recourse to Class Action Suits - merely by the insertion IN FINE PRINT of a
clause stating that such was the case +/or a condition of having services
provided through the contract(s).  IT TOTALLY BOGGLES MY MIND and I just hope
and pray that MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WILL SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING and SHARE MY ANGST!
 It basically said that Corporations could make up the rules and ignore the
concepts of "FAIR" actions in regards to contractual  understandings.  The
constitution has been interpreted as protecting all our rights against (for
what should be an ABSURD example), "deceitful intent to deprive citizens of
basic interests" in regards to life, liberty, and property.  If that is not a
"class action" what the hell is??

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-arkush/us-supreme-court-to-major_b_854714.html

   U.S. Supreme Court to Major Corporations: You Write the Rules
pubc.it
On Wednesday, the U.S. Supreme Court sided with AT&T in AT&T Mobility v.
Concepcion -- a decision with devastating consequences for consumer protection
and civil rights.

I actually believe Penn is fairly trustworthy to make decisions when I am not
involved... I REALLY want that to be true!

BUT I AM DAMNED SURE THE FIVE JUSTICES OF THE SUPREME COURT WHO MADE THIS AND
MANY, MANY, LIKE DECISIONS, ARE NOT!!!!

NOT!  CAPABLE OF ACTING ON BEHALF OF THE CITIZENS NOR SERVING THE
CONSTITUTION!!!
NOT!  CAPABLE OF SERVING IN GOOD BEHAVIOR!!!!!

AS SOON AS CLARK PARK IS AVAILABLE AGAIN I SUGGEST WE USE IT FOR PEACEABLE
ASSEMBLY... TO CONDUCT TEACH-INS... TO FOSTER GATHERINGS OF MASS
CONSCIOUSNESS... AND TO DISCUSS AND ACT UPON THIS AND OTHER ISSUES.