Richard,

I quote from Glenn's text, which Darco and I have read quite clearly:

"The master plan for 'revitalization' of Clark Park was always a master plan for secrecy, exclusion of the public, and Penn control!"

Glenn has, for years, been publishing on this list false allegations that various users were *planned to be excluded from the park *by this nefarious conspiracy. Since none of them ever were, in fact, excluded from the physical park, and there were, in fact, no plans that any users should be excluded from the park -- he is now attempting to befuddle you -- as well as unsuspecting newcomers -- by pretending some users were excluded from *planning for the park. *And he's trying to muddle the two together with murky conspiracy-theory language, where what we're talking about shifts every time a claim of fact is contested.

Of course, nothing of the sort ever happened. (There wasn't any "secrecy" or any "Penn control" either.) I looked into these allegations very carefully in 2002-03.

Typical Trump talk, in my opinion. But if this is what floats your boat, I sure can't stop you. Conspiracy-theory crackpots never run out of gas, do they?

--Tony West