ab.wagener wrote:
> I now the text and also more and less french. The translation is very
> fine, but it is still a problem with the display. Accent aigue et grave
> et circonflex are readable now, but I cannot see the character ' - so is
> "à l'aide" displayed as "à laide".

Is that every time there should be a " ' " char, or just in that one
place?

ab.wagener wrote:

> I am very long into the IT business and the nonending problems with
> character representation are responsible for some of my white hairs.

I think I have seen more than my fair share of language encoding
problems too. Wouldn't it be so much easier if everyone could read
English and we didn't need to support any other languages? But then,
we'd still have the people in the big country on the other side of the
Atlantic arguing that they correctly spell colour and aluminium and we
can't spell! ;) ApplicationResources_en_US.properties, anyone? LOL.