Triode wrote:
> There's no touch capability in jivelite at present.  This will prevent
> any touch gestures working, but its possible that if it works like a
> mouse that it may do something. However I would not expect it to really
> work at present.

It works like a mouse, or at least it worked like a mouse when I tested
it with windows. Never mind Triode, at first I thought that having a
touchscreen would be great, but now squeezer on my phone is all that I
need to interact with jivelite. If at some point in the future there's
some touch capabilities on jivelite, then great, and if not it's ok
also. Many thanks for your reply.