Hi.

Had read the latest few pages, and just my opinion, I hope
we still are 100% focused on the audiophile aspect.

The only reason I would like to buy a QUAD board is, If the
DUAL isn't fast enought to do the upsampling to 44.1*8 ,
or AAC*8 , rock steady.

Some might like the idea of having Storage inside the enclosure,
Myself personal could not care less.

I need my Music safely stored on 24/7 drives which besides the
WD RED are very power hungry, on STARTUP.

Coming from the popcorn player, Electric mechanic noise from my
HD drives me nuts.

My Wandboard , SWAMP Dac will never house any moving parts.

A SSD drive could be an option, another HD are out off the question.

I would like to see If John DAC can compete with my friends £1500
audio-gd , and If it's just close , I would scream out WAUUUUUUU...

/Michael