Triode wrote:
> I have updated the logitechmediaserver build for soa so that it now
> works with perl 5.20 and uses the git version of slimserver-vendor.
> Please could people who had a problem over the last couple of days
> update from git and try again:

  >   >
  > [root@alarm soa-aur]# ./soa-update.sh logitechmediaserver

--------------------

Triode,

I am getting this error message:

    git commit -a -m "!"

  *** Please tell me who you are.

  Run

  git config --global user.email "y...@example.com"
  git config --global user.name "Your Name"

  to set your account's default identity.
  Omit --global to set the identity only in this repository.

  fatal: unable to auto-detect email address (got 'root@wbdual.(none)')

Thanks!

Primary system: Wandboard Quad/Dual with CSOS F19 R8, iPengHD/Squeezepad
on iPad3, Rega DAC, Virtue Audio One, Cambridge Audio Azur 640C V2,
Mission M34i.
Secondary system: Squeezebox Touch, Orange Squeeze on Nexus 7, Little
Doc DAC I, Little Dot III, AKG K 702.