--------------------

> Thanks!

albert, as you can see from the post # 111 following yours, I got the
same error messages as you, but the package installed - it took a while
as I mentioned:-) All is working fine though.

Squeezebox Classic:2;  Duet: 1;  Boom:1; Touch:1; Wandboard Quad;
Squeezelite.
Server: Wandboard Quad with CSOS; Raspberry Pi/Wolfson Card with
Squeezeplug 7.06; (backup:Win 8 Pro 64 bit, Sheevaplug with
Squeezeplug);  iPeng, iPeng for Ipad, Orange Squeeze, Squeezepad, LMS
Version: 7.8.0 latest nightly