--------------------

> Michael: looks like buildme.sh could be updated to explicitly support
> 5.20 (at present there are checks for 5.18 in the script, but not
> 5.20, so turning off tests for all is done in the build script + also
> need to remove Compress-Raw-Zlib as reported elsewhere.)

I have still a problem building LMS with the git version of
slimserver-vendor.
Here is the error message of the build script:

[root@alarm soa-aur]# ./soa-update.sh logitechmediaserver
fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/SqueezeOnArch/soa-aur.git/':
SSL certificate problem: certificate is not yet valid
==> Making package: logitechmediaserver 7.8.0-4 (Thu Jan  1 11:12:13 MST
1970)
==> Checking runtime dependencies...
==> Checking buildtime dependencies...
==> Retrieving sources...
-> Found logitechmediaserver-7.8.0.tgz
-> Cloning slimserver-vendor git repo...
Cloning into bare repository
'/root/soa-aur/logitechmediaserver/slimserver-vendor'...
fatal: unable to access
'https://github.com/Logitech/slimserver-vendor.git/': SSL certificate
problem: certificate is not yet valid
==> ERROR: Failure while downloading slimserver-vendor git repo
Aborting...

What can I do?

Bernd