Triode,

Finally got round to testing adding a CIFS share via the soa-web
interface.  It was immediatley obvious you've implemented this using
systemd automount with fstab field values as per this example:

  cifs
defaults,noauto,x-systemd.automount,_netdev,credentials=/etc/credentials/cifs-mnt-disk1

--------------------

I went back of my attempts to get NFS share added and mounting on
reboot. I must have mangled my attempt to use automount params.  But it
now works, once nfs-client.target is enabled for nfs ver3 server shares.
I've not tested nfs4 yet.

  #
  # /etc/fstab: static file system information
  #
  # /dev/sda2
  UUID=37e198c3-5b7f-404e-a412-eaa83233bb93       /               ext4
  rw,relatime,data=ordered        0 1

  # /dev/sda1
  UUID=29c57a28-5b0c-449f-9568-d219361b23f6       none            swap
  defaults        0 0

  # start added by soa-web
  //192.168.0.50/archdata/CDs     /mnt/disk2      cifs
defaults,noauto,x-systemd.automount,_netdev,credentials=/etc/credentials/cifs-mnt-disk1
 0       0
  192.168.0.20:/media/allmusic/ToFile /mnt/disk1  nfs
ro,vers=3,noauto,x-systemd.automount,_netdev    0       0
  # end added by soa-web

This fstab gives the following stoarage.html display, which raises it's
own questions.

'[image: http://s3.postimg.org/uum8lc8dr/soa12.jpg]'
(http://postimg.org/image/uum8lc8dr/)

Should the systemd autofs entries be shown?  What does it mean to umount
is this case?  Why display the mount params as displayed by the mount
command, as opposed to those entered by the user and which appear in the
mount unit files generated from the fstab by systemd?