get.amped wrote:
> You are referring to the startup script? You should be able to run that
> command in the FreeNAS shell to generate the correct file.

I can't get LMS to start, so I will list my steps.

I downloaded the file @ http://pastebin.com/download.php?i=jtuvqvEJ and
opened it with notepad. I created the file lms.b64 in my LMS jail
directory /tmp/lms. I pasted the block of unreadable text from the
downloaded file into the lms.b64 file I created. In my LMS jail shell I
ran the command openssl enc -base64 -d < lms.b64 > /tmp/lms. This
created the file lms with no extension in the /tmp/lms directory. In
windows explorer I copied the new lms file into my LMS jail directory
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/. I restarted the jail and then tried to navigate my
browser to 192.168.1.22:9000 (this is the IP of my LMS jail) and I get
the message " Can't reach this page". I went back to my LMS jail shell
and ran the commands "service lms start" and "service lms stop". In both
cases I get the message "lms does not exist in /etc/rc.d or the local
startup
directories (/usr/local/etc/rc.d).

Any idea where I went wrong

Thanks