Erik S wrote:
> I understand all the commands are important, but I misunderstood and
> thought the code in the downloaded file was to be used instead of the
> code in your original post that sets permissions.
>
> You have been most helpful and I greatly appreciate you putting up with
> me.

Hi Erik S,

Can you tell me if you have managed to get this working with Perl
5.20.3? I cant get by this bit  "./buildme.sh | tee
/tmp/LMS/buildme.sh.log" :(

I get the error :

Error code 1

Stop in /tmp/LMS/slimserver-vendor/CPAN/Audio-Scan-0.95.
make test failed, aborting

Did you ever get this error mate? I'm totally stumped....been trying for
weeks to get this working :(

Any help or advice would be appreciated? :)

Cheers,
Pete