abartels wrote:

> Thanks for the suggestion, I wanted to know if there are more people
> suffering samplerate locking problems since RPI3 and modified PCP
> versions.
> Since PCP/Squeezelite seems NOT to be stable at my setup I thought this
> would be the right forum to post.
>
> Maybe there are no responses because it's obvious that I'm an audio
> lover...
>
> But thanks you took the time to post a reply!!

PM Steen and ask to test the "other" kernel BETA piCore image if you
have a spare SDCARD to put it on. If you can reproduce the issues you
are having with non-playback or lock with x48k multiples, with that,
I'll investigate. I don't really want to go ripping apart my flagship
Ian FIFO & dual differential mono AD1865, to drive it with RPi, (rather
than NUC and USB interface), when the issue might not be an issue at all
with Pi3B, if you're using a kernel with the mainline I2S backport and
clockmgr......