Hi I am new here.
I have been using the pCP 3.02 version with a digital pi hat (pi2design
prototype DAC with two NDK precision clocks for digital audio output).
The sound was astonishingly good compared to my F-1 XMOS usb/spdif
converter. When I switched to the pCP 3.10 audio, I noticed a
degradation in sound quality. Later a friend, Scott,  on another forum
suggested me to turn off the MMAP (delete "1", leave the block blank) in
the pCP 3.10. After I switch off the MMAP, the sound quality became
identical (or maybe a little better, I am not sure) to the sound of pCP
3.02.
Happy listening.