Greg Erskine wrote:
> hi stereoptic,
>
> I don't really have an answer, but I was wondering if it was an issue
> when the file is getting converted differently for the devices.
>
> Maybe ALAC is getting converted to FLAC on LMS for the Touch but not for
> pCP (squeezelite).
>
> regards
> Greg

It could also just be the difference in the wifi adapter vs the hardware
in his other devices.  Any glitches I've ever had can always be traced
to the network, never a device issue.  Whenever possible - hardwire!

SqueezeServer: LMS7.9.1 on Debian-Stretch
Wholehouse Audio: Squeezebox Receiver (Duet), 3 Squeezebox Controllers
Extra Controllers: Orange Squeeze Android App, SqueezePlay
Front Porch: piCorePlayer 3.21 on Raspberry Pi Model B with HiFiBerry
DAC
Patio: piCorePlayer 3.21 on Raspberry Pi 2B with HiFiBerry DAC
Garage: piCorePlayer 3.22 on pIZero1.3 with pHat DAC, Jivelite, 3.5" TFT
LCD
Future Plans: Pi3's and PiZeros with touchscreens and DACs
Retired: Wandboard with CSOS, WHS SqueezeServer