Greg Erskine wrote:
> hi bolony,
>
> Have a look at the 23 Sept 2017 - piCorePlayer 3.22 Notes, it explains
> what's happening:
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/home/news
>
> regards
> Greg

Thats Greg,well that explained it!
Ive now spent the morning trying to get 3.22 up and running on another
sd card.
All good except that I cannot get my samba share to start.
I add server name,workgroup,share name, path and file mode,click set
samba and next page just freezes on :-

[ INFO ] Writing smb.conf to: /usr/local/etc/samba/smb.conf

It will not proceed from there ,if i refresh i'm back where i was with
settings blank.

Also another issue,if i try to "save to usb" my current configuration
(from the 3.20 sd card,to hopefully have all my samba settings to
transfer over) I get the following error:-

Coping configuration file to USB device (/mnt/sda1)

[  OK  ] USB device is already mounted.
[ INFO ] Copying configuration file to USB device...
[ ERROR ] Your configuration file was not saved - reboot with your USB
device attached and then try to save your configuration file again.
[  OK  ] Leaving USB device mounted.

I have tried rebooting but same issue,I also tried mounting another usb
pen drive,no change.So not sure what issue is with the save to usb
option.

Anyway the only real problem im having is with Samba,I can see all my
old settings on my 3.20 sd card where it works fine,any help?