Valky wrote:
> Is it possible to backup current settings (with all known tweaks) to
> transfer them later to a new installation?

I would do this myself, by shutting down the pcp, taking the microSD
card out and copying the whole card to another one with the tool of your
choice (I run Linux at home so would us dd to copy the whole of the card
to a new one (dd if=/dev/x of=y).  It's a bit overkill but you could
also use tools such as Clonazilla/Ghost etc, but it's easier just to do
a "disk" (the sd card) clone/copy.

Then I'd put the copied card back in, boot it up and then change the
player name.  Once that's done, you could boot up the original card
(assuming you're talking about duplicating the card so you can have an
extra PCP.  If you have a static IP set (unlikely, I would guess), you'd
need to change those settings as well before bringing the original card
back up.

HTH!

Cheers,

Matt.