Guys

Can anyone tell me how to manually resize the partition.  I'm using a
USB to M.2 SATA board for the pi with a 32Gb M.2 card and for some
reason the resize filesystem option within pCP refuses to run.  I'm
getting a message saying that the resize option is disabled to prevent
damage to the SD Card.  I have been using this setup for a while and
must have resized it with the inbuilt tool at one point in time. I have
tried to re-write the image to the M.2 drive a few times.

I wasn't able to do an insitu update to 5.0, I couldn't figure out why
squeezelite wound'nt start after the update so I just went with a fresh
install but obviously wont be able to get any of the extras installed
until I'm able to resize the drive.

TIA

LMS 7.9.1,  Slimdevices Silver Transporter, 1 * SB Touch,  2 * SB Duets,
2 * SB Boom, 1 * SB Radio, 1 * Wandboard Quad, 2* Pi 3 + HiFiBerry-Amp+
Official Touchscreen + PiCorePlayer, (RIP SB Classic & SB Radio)