Hi guys,
I just did a clean install of pcp5 today and after the initial setup my
LMS found the pi and I was able to play music via the head phone jack.
Great.
What I was aiming at is connecting my Bluetooth speakers and I am not so
successful there.
After selecting Bluetooth from the audio out drop down list the system
restarts and jumps back to analog.
On the pcp page I found a comment that Bluetooth can be activated on the
tweaks page but not how.
Could anybody give me a hint what I am missing here?

Other than that pcp is a great software. I really like it.

Thanks

Matthias