Paul Webster wrote:
> Mine, with 2GB arrived at home today ... unfortunately I am not going to
> be able to play with it until Friday evening.
> I assume that it will not boot though because of firmware stuff ... but
> are there other things that are only working with Debian/Raspbian Buster
> that would stop it working with TinyCore/pCP?
> I imagine that the dual HDMI won't work but might also mean that HDMI
> does not work at all.
> Also new LAN chip and USB (via PCI).
> Plus whatever tricks are going on to get above 1GB.
> So could imagine will be tricky.

Hi,

I just got a Pi 4 with a view to using it as the server (thanks to it's
much improved processor, RAM, and better I/O - I found the same as you
though, that PiCorePlayer isn't compatible ("yet", I hope).

My aim is to move away from using a NAS to host the server, and use a Pi
with a (big!) disk attached via USB 3.

Looking forward to seeing PiCorePlayer that's compatible with a Pi 4...