@chill;
I hit a dead end and need some help / input to proceed:
I want to replace roobarbs SPOS on my Joggler with your Jivelite image
I got your image running and added LMS8 and its running nicely so far
when testing it.

However; I also want to use the Joggler as an Access Point. That worked
with the old setup without problems; I followed these instructions to
set it up:
https://www.jogglerwiki.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2119&start=140 (see
palindroms post)

But setting it up in a similar way does not work when using your image.

I don't know enough about uinux to pinpoint the problem.
Could it be that WiFi is not enabled or a driver for the Jogglers WiFi
card is missing in your image?

Any feedback would be great.

Hope everyone is well in these bad Corona times....

LMS 8 on Open Peak Joggler (SqueezePlay OS)
Player: 5 x Squeezebox Classic, Slimp3, SqueezeAmp
2nd System: PiCorePlayer (and LMS) on Pi Zero;