Wow! Thank you very much!

paul- wrote:
> 64 Bit: 'piCorePlayer7.0.0b6-64Bit'
> (https://repo.picoreplayer.org/insitu/piCorePlayer7.0.0b6/piCorePlayer7.0.0b6-64Bit.zip)
> *Supports*: RPi3B and RPI4B Boards.

Is the Pi 3B+ also supported for 64bit?

paul- wrote:
> The 64bit kernel does not support the USB Fiq driver that is required on
> a RPI3B for most.  The RPi4B never has required this version of the usb
> driver.

Does this mean USB is not working in the 64bit version on a Pi 3B+?

paul- wrote:
> Not currently supporting upgrades from pCP 6.x, Please install 7.0.0Beta
> on a new sdcard.

Will this follow?

I think I have to look what configurations of 6.1.0 I have to save,
especially the ones for the scripts for the Argon One Pi 4 case and the
LMS configuration. Then I can change.

Pi4 4GB piCorePlayer with LMS and Squeezelite for USB; Pi3B+ (7"
Display, Hifiberry DAC+ Pro) piCoreplayer with Squeezlite/Jivelite for
Hifiberry and Bluetooth headphone; two Airport Express