philippe_44 wrote:
> So far, it works if I use it a general rule (flc flc * * ) whether there
> is a seek or not (careful, when used as a general rule, $RESAMPLE$ is
> not defined, so must force -r xxxxx for test). But I need to verify that
> more and find a solution for the sample size as well
Will it work with Flac 24bit/192kHz flac file with a cue sheet being
resampled to play on a 96kHz player ?  AFAIK if you use raw - you will
lose sample size. It looks like you assume 16 bit sample size ?
I think Michael added a %C channel count a few years ago, maybe time to
add sample size to the transcoding helper.