doggod wrote:
>  "-maybe it's the LMS that is the problem-?!?" And it sure was!

Whoops!  Trying to wake up the wrong box!

> I've no idea how much work it is with things so hope I won't offend
> youPcP guys but maybe it would be a better function if the "Pcp bootup
> WoL thing" would send  a WoL regardless if LMS is running on Pcp or not?
> Not sure what others think but I believe it can't be just me that have
> LMS on the PcP Pi and the music mounted via "Network disk mount"
> somewhere else on the network?

So my music is NAS, LMS runs on an odroid that mounts the NAS, and
picores run on several pis and chromecast stuff.
The only difference is my nas isn't sleeping.  I think you may run into
an issue (i do) if the nas storage isnt ready and you try to play
something and "can't find it, " it's going to remove them from the
database.  I wind up havinf to do a full rescan everytime.

Technically your NAS shouldn't be hibernating /sleeping.  If your disks
are sleeping that's one thing but everything would be there would just
pause while everything spins up, but in full sleep, those connections
aren't available to LMS.

But I'd definitely add a user script to wake it up when picoreplayer
launches.