kbeast wrote:
>  > When picoreplayer boots, does it say it's waking the server?  I kind
> of recall it mentions it.  Might be worth attaching a screen to see
> what's going on when it boots since boot is fairly verbose, or possibly
> the logs (not sure which ones)

Refering to Greg Erskine in >
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?111787-ANNOUNCE-piCorePlayer-6-0-0&p=1002642&viewfull=1#post1002642

it seems like there isn't any the "ether-wake" command logging? So
seemingly no way to find out exactly what's going on. It would be
interesting if someone know if there is a way to somehow change or delay
when in the bootprocess the ether-wake command is sent. I haven't enough
knowledge of linux to figure it out myself. It's a bit annoying since it
works fine when I send it manually after PcP is up and running.