jeroen2 wrote:
> 'pcp bu' (https://docs.picoreplayer.org/information/pcp_backup/) ?

Thanks for reply Jeroen.

pcp bu is like *b*ack *u*p?
I found that on main page op web gui. Later on. Maybe if I did that when
I was trying to get it working it would have been oke?

That was my attempt to get it running with inputlircd...
Described by Ralphy on page 5 of this thread.

When I try to do the same now inputlircd does not seem to exist? I also
get errors when trying to do what is described in the steps explained by
Ralphy.
That was different before?
In the mean time I upgraded to higher version of piCorePlayer :cool:to
put in some extra variables...
pfffffffffffffff....

I will try a fresh install tonight on a slightly newer raspberry.

Keep in touch please. I would like to see my flirc en remote work on my
pcp...