chazza wrote:
> Hi, i have an IR remote (squeezebox original) all working well with
> Jivelite. However, i want to set up an IR transmit function so i can
> send 'power on' to the amp to take it out of standby. I know i can do
> that with LIRC, but how do i do that using the Jivelite IR tools ? - do
> i just also install LIRC (But i thought that causes a problem with
> Jivelite IR?) or can jivelite do that already somehow ?
>
> Many thanks

I don't know if IR transmit is possible with the kernel subsystem.  I've
never investigated that.

The jivelite IR tools extension are from of the v4l (video for linux)
tools so you might be able to find more details on their site

Ralphy

*1*-Touch, *5*-Classics, *3*-Booms, *2*-UE Radio
'Squeezebox client builds'
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/) 'donations'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LL5P6365KQEXN&lc=CA&item_name=Squeezebox%20client%20builds&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted)
always appreciated.