jbraveman wrote:
> I’ve noticed  a problem that just cropped up. I’m running picoreplayer
> 8.00 and lms 8.2.0 (windows).  Two of my players are being confused by
> LMS.  They switch back and forth on the sever.  Music will play but then
> stops after a song.  One of the players is remote and the other is
> located on my home network.  I’ve attached a short video of the behavior
> I’m not sure how to troubleshoot.
>
> I have a fresh install of 8.00 on "picoreplayer WO" device and 8.1 on
> "picoreplayer LR". I renamed the LR player to living room and it still
> causes the same behavior. I have multiple other boxes with various
> versions picoreplayer on them and have not had a similar problem. I can
> definitely keep one of them off since I wouldn't ever use them both at
> the same time. I'm just curious if anyone knows why I would be having
> this issue.
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/cyxmj7qo0e81p0u/IMG_6137.MOV?dl=0
>
> Thanks

I am not sure if mine is the same but I have seen mine where one of my
players will just disappear from LMS all together. All mine are on my
home network. I still can access the picoreplayer it just goes in and
out of LMS players. Usually I just restart LMS along with all 4 of my
picore players and things seem to go back to normal.

A remote player could be more difficult to troubleshoot as there are
alot more variables involved.

Have you tried restarting from scratch on the one on the home network to
see if that resolves the problem?